Help on unit test

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Sat Jan 30 16:12:58 UTC 2016

Hello,

what unit test you talk about?

Regarding the windows port, except msvc we have also mingw support (it
has some problems now though), and cygwin – both work fine with
autoconf.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi