segfault while testing lil

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:12:19 UTC 2016

lil passes all tests for me on sbcl, ccl, allegro, clisp, but on ecl I get:

Condition of type: SEGMENTATION-VIOLATION
Detected access to an invalid or protected memory address.

Which precise test causes the segfault varies at each try.

To reproduce:

rlwrap ecl -eval "'(#.(require \"asdf\")#.(asdf:test-system :lil))"

:b shows failure either in
lil/test/stateful-map::test-stateful-map
or in
lil/test/pure-map::test-pure-map

and probably at slightly different places therein.

For followers of most ideologies (openly religious or not), toleration is
a concession of defeat. For libertarians, it is victory itself.