error: 'aux_closure' undeclared (first use in this function)

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Mon Apr 11 06:57:08 UTC 2016

Hey Tomas,

thanks for this report. I've put it on the gitlab to investigate it
later. I've added it here:
https://gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/issues/237 .

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi