segfault while testing lil

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Thu Apr 14 05:28:52 UTC 2016

Hey,

I have on this testcase:

jack at pandora ~ % rlwrap ecl -eval "'(#.(require \"asdf\")#.(asdf:test-system :lil))"
An error occurred during initialization:
Component "reader-interception" not found, required by
#<package-inferred-system "lil/test/base">.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi