[Ecls-list] [ecl][release candidate][windows]

Daniel Kochmański jackdaniel at hellsgate.pl
Thu Mar 5 22:59:44 UTC 2015

Hey,

I succesfully fixed issue with :lapack. Problem was with interpreting
values typespec (multpile &optional clauses). Changes are pushed to
develop branch (not rc branch).

Tomorrow I'll try to attack second regression.

BR,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański | Poznań, Poland
;; aka jackdaniel

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi