[Ecls-list] [ecl][release candidate][windows]

Waldek Hebisch hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl
Fri Mar 6 02:04:30 UTC 2015

Daniel Kochmanski wrote:

> To not repeat same error as previously, I'm publishing release candidate
> 15.3.7-rc1 branch on gitorious - please check if it builds on all
> platforms and perform regression tests.

Silly question: how to fetch release candidate?  I do not see any
info in the mail.  After cursory reading of web pages I see
no istruction.  From commit info at

https://gitorious.org/embeddable-common-lisp

I guessed that maybe:

git clone git://gitorious.org/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl

could work, but this gives git repo with only one visible
branch:

$ git branch
* develop

--