[Ecls-list] Fwd: [maintainership]

Evrim Ulu evrimulu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 02:14:15 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Evrim Ulu <evrimulu at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Ecls-list] [maintainership]
To: Daniel Kochmański <jackdaniel at hellsgate.pl>

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 3:30 AM, Daniel Kochmański
<jackdaniel at hellsgate.pl> wrote:

>> I've started fixing the autoconf script, i'll try to merge Sylvain's
>> patches into the repo.
>
> I tried to consult patch-queue, to check, if you refer some of patches
> there, but SourceForge seems down. What patches do you have in mind?

First of all, i've fixed this to apply to the current master:

https://github.com/evrim/ecl-android/blob/master/patches/ecl/0001-Fix-socket-implementation-on-android-getprotobyname-.patch

This one is important for android eabi and it can be applied:
https://github.com/evrim/ecl-android/blob/master/patches/ecl/0002-android-specific-stuff.patch

The rest is much trivial. I didn't had much time to update Sylvain's
NaCL patch yet. I've finished fixing configure.ac but couldn't compile
it yet.
I'm kind of busy this week hoping to finish it soon.
Feel free to join I can provide write access.
Let me know of your github account then we can merge to the master branch.

evrim.