[Ecls-list] Tasks for RC

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 07:46:41 UTC 2012

I just upgraded the version number. My intention is to produce a release
this week, unless some no-go problem is discovered. Among the known issues:

* Cygwin does not build with threads. I deactivate this automatically in
configure.in

* gengc does not work with threads. I have to investigate why this is
currently not deactivated.

* cl-ssl issues with Windows. I checked with other libraries and the
problem is not loading of libraries, nor the order, nor loading the second
compiled ASDF module. Libraries that do not use cffi seem to work fine, so
the problem seems to be confined to the libraries that :drakma is using --
most probably cl-ssl. I will do my best to solve this, but should I fail, I
will produce a release anyway.