[Ecls-list] Tasks for RC

Dima Pasechnik dimpase+ecl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:16:20 UTC 2012

On 17 July 2012 15:46, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just upgraded the version number. My intention is to produce a release
> this week, unless some no-go problem is discovered. Among the known issues:
>
> * Cygwin does not build with threads. I deactivate this automatically in
> configure.in

I just pulled the latest updates on Cygwin and I still needed to
explicitly do
./configure --disable-threads
in order to be able to build ECL.

So this does not seem to be automatic.
(If I don't use the option  --disable-threads I still get the same
error as I reported here few days ago)

Dmitrii