[Ecls-list] Changes with new ASDF version?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:00:22 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Jean-Pierre Flori <jpflori at gmail.com>wrote:

> Could you please explain to me what changed because I'm really lost in
> all of this?

ECL now relies on ASDF-bundle, an utility library which is part of ASDF and
which allows creating executables and big FASL files for a wide variety of
implementations. This does more or less what we used to do, but it is more
portable

It has been decided by the maintainers of this library that the appropriate
suffix of an executable depends on the method to generate it. You can
either rename the output by hand or provide a different suffix. Perhaps
Faré can comment on how to do it from the lisp side.