[Ecls-list] Status

Philipp Marek philipp at marek.priv.at
Thu Jul 14 16:54:31 UTC 2011

Oh, and BTW ...

Two things I found out:

- the ECL binary in build/bin/ecl references a libecl.so.11.1 - but the compiled
  so is named libecl.so.
  I know that ldconfig would make the symlinks in /usr/lib/; but for testing with
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PWD/build build/bin/ecl a symlink in build/ is needed, too.
  Perhaps that could be added in the Makefile.

- When trying to compile something (not sure now what it was - perhaps CL-NET-SNMP)
  I got an error that arch/fpe_x86.c was not found by the C compiler.
  That needed another symlink, from build/arch => src/c/arch/

This is on a debian testing/unstable, amd64.

Regards,

Phil