[Ecls-list] etags build errors

Philipp Marek philipp at marek.priv.at
Thu Jul 14 18:11:10 UTC 2011

While we're at it, here's a build error for the TAGS file:

echo > TAGS
if test "xetags" != "x"; then \
        srcfiles=`find /home/no_backup/src/ecl.2/src/c /home/no_backup/src/ecl.2/src/h
-name '*.[chd]'` && \
        etags --language=c    -o TAGS $srcfiles && \
        etags --language=none -o TAGS --append \
              --regex='/@\([-:*a-zA-z]+\)/\1/' \
              --regex='/@(defun \([-:*a-zA-z]+\)/\1/' \
              $srcfiles; \
        fi
etags: Warning: "--language" option is obsolete; use "--language-force" instead etags:
"TAGS" doesn't look like a tag file; I refuse to overwrite it.

Here's a patch that makes it work on my machine, with
    $ ctags --version
    Exuberant Ctags 5.9~svn20110310;
but I expect these changes to break older installation, so I'm not sure whether that
should be simply applied.

Regards,

Phil