[Ecls-list] calling ECL functions defined in an ASDF package from C code

Eric Schulte schulte.eric at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:21:13 UTC 2011

A heavy weight workaround (which is actually preferable in my case given
the non-lispyness of my co-workers) is to copy all required *.lisp files
into the directory of your lisp project, and then compile a shared
library using a sequence like that in the attached build file.

This is certainly not elegant, but it does remove any dependency on ASDF
or QUICKLISP.

Best -- Eric