[Ecls-list] rwlock & semaphore patch

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 04:15:58 UTC 2011

Here's a patch for a few minor issues with rwlocks and semaphores.

src/c/alloc_2.d changes:
Hunk 1: Corrects a copy&paste error to select the right union member.

src/c/symbols_list.h changes:
Hunk 1: Adds a COUNT keyword, which is needed for mp::make-semaphore in
        src/c/threads/semaphore.d.

src/c/threads/rwlock.d changes:
Hunk 1: Adds two missing arguments to an FEerror call.

src/h/internal.h changes:
Hunk 1: Adds two prototypes needed for the ECL_WITH_PACKAGE_RDLOCK_BEGIN and
        ECL_WITH_PACKAGE_WRLOCK_BEGIN macros, used in package.d.  I added
the
        prototypes to internal.h, since that is where those macros are
        defined.  Let me know if there is a better place to put them.

Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/