[Ecls-list] Configuration patch

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 03:53:57 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Didier Verna <didier at lrde.epita.fr> wrote:
>  So you're here as well? ;-)

Newly arrived. :-)

> I remember the m17n 99 conference in Tsukuba... we were already talking
> about that :-)

I didn't get to go to that conference.  Do you realize that, in spite
of all the years I've been involved with XEmacs, I have yet to meet a
single other XEmacs developer in person?

As for the rest of this thread, yes, I've been interested in replacing
the elisp core for a long time.  Interested enough to spend my free
time making it happen?  Well, that remains to be seen.  I'm certainly
giving it some serious thought, though.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/