[Ecls-list] Small with-interrupts patch

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 04:25:14 UTC 2011

Argh, just noticed that gmail was in HTML mode.  Sorry for the last
couple of messages.  I've got it in plain text mode now.

This patch is the resulting of noticing this in the build output:

;;; Compiling (DEFMACRO WITH-INTERRUPTS ...).
;;; Style warning:
;;;   in file MP.LSP, position 3764
;;;   at (FSET 'WITH-INTERRUPTS ...)
;;;   ! Variable ENABLEP was undefined. Compiler assumes it is a global.
;;; Style warning:
;;;   in file MP.LSP, position 3764
;;;   at (FSET 'WITH-INTERRUPTS ...)
;;;   ! Variable ALLOWP was undefined. Compiler assumes it is a global.
[...]

I think the patch is self-explanatory.  Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/