[Ecls-list] Release ready

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 17 09:59:17 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Marko Kocić <marko.kocic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunatelly, it doesn't seem to work. Those two
> libraries depends on quite a lot of other libraries, so it is a good
> sign that those are compilable with ECL.

Hi Marko, thanks a lot for the detailed report. My goal for the next release
is indeed enlarge the number of libraries that are tested using the
facilities provided by quicklisp. You have mentioned a couple of them, but
maybe it would be better first to examine the most common dependencies of
those libraries (cl-unicode, for instance, is one, cl-ppcre, etc, etc). Some
of those still have incompatibilities or may reveal problems in ECL.