[Ecls-list] Release ready

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 10:19:41 UTC 2011

This links might be interesting:

http://www.metabang.com/unclog/otherpag/asdfinst.html
http://bc.tech.coop/blog/051012.html
http://bc.tech.coop/blog/060108.html

They describe dependencies between libraries, alhout those are a bit
out of date, but it clearly identifies key libraries used by everyone.
Something like that which include all quicklisp world libraries would
be interesting.
As for the goal for the next release to ensure better library support
for ECL, I fully agree with it. It can be really frustrating for the
beginner or casual user if he tries to load library that works in SBCL
only to find out that it doesn't even compile in ECL.

Regards,
Marko Kocić