[Ecls-list] Release ready

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 09:42:10 UTC 2011

Hi Juan,

I can confirm that libffi on mingw now works fine after moving it to
CORE_LIBS. I have yet to confirm that this also fixes Gentoo build.
Also, requiring asdf problem similar to one Stas reported dissapeared.

As a side note, I was able to quickload lispbuilder-sdl on mingw using
Ecl for the first time, and can confirm that, at list on the first
glance, it works. It is goot to have CL impl that allows me to run
slime and gui application in parallel on windows.
I also quickloaded hunchentoot web server successfully (for the first
time with ecl). Unfortunatelly, it doesn't seem to work. Those two
libraries depends on quite a lot of other libraries, so it is a good
sign that those are compilable with ECL.

Thanks for the best release ever, hope the next one will be even better :)

Regards,
Marko Kocić