[Ecls-list] Release ready

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Sun Jan 16 02:05:04 UTC 2011

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 19:38:19 -0500
Matthew Mondor <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net> wrote:

> However, after running autoconf locally to regenerate the configure
> script, there are issues, which might be to bugs in my autoconf
> version, or perhaps a too old version for features ECL expects (my
> version was 2.65, it seems that configure was generated using 2.68).

Well, after deleting the configure script and cache, and running
autoconf again (it seemed to no longer regenerate it after multiple
test runs), back to the original error here with my patch (note that
this doesn't occur with the original configure script, only after I
regenerate it using autoconf):

checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for int8_t... no
checking for uint8_t... yes
checking for int16_t... no
checking for uint16_t... yes
checking for int32_t... no
checking for uint32_t... yes
checking for int64_t... no
checking for uint64_t... yes
configure: error: Can not build ECL without byte types
--
Matt