[Ecls-list] Compile under OS X 10.7

Ron Thomas the.ront at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 06:18:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

I was able to compile under lion thanks to your notes at:
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.ecl.general/

This is the script that I used based off your notes.

#!/bin/sh

mkdir -p install_ecl
mkdir -p install_gc

ROOT_DIR=`pwd`
GC_INSTALLDIR="$ROOT_DIR/install_gc"
ECL_INSTALLDIR="$ROOT_DIR/install_ecl"

cd src/gc-unstable
./configure --prefix=$GC_INSTALLDIR
make && make install

cd $ROOT_DIR
./configure --prefix=`pwd`/install_ecl --enable-boehm=system\
     CC=/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2\
     CXX=/Developer/usr/bin/g++-4.2\
     CPPFLAGS=-I$GC_INSTALLDIR/include\
     LDFLAGS=-L$GC_INSTALLDIR/lib

make && make install

Thanks a lot for the fix! I'm a huge fan of this project. :)

Ron