[Ecls-list] make-build vs. xlib

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 15:14:28 UTC 2010

Did you commit your changes?

I wanted to give a try to stumpwm, but after doing make when I try to
run ~/.cache/common-lisp/..../stumpwn-mono it complains that it can't
find stumpwm package. No stumpwm executable is created in stumpwm
source folder.

Maybe it has something to do with lates asdf which stores files
compiled with asdf into separate .cache folder?

I'm using latest git of both ecl and stumpwm.

Regards,
Marko Kocić