[Ecls-list] make-build vs. xlib

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 16 16:03:00 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Marko Kocić <marko.kocic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Did you commit your changes?
>
> I wanted to give a try to stumpwm, but after doing make when I try to
> run ~/.cache/common-lisp/..../stumpwn-mono it complains that it can't
> find stumpwm package. No stumpwm executable is created in stumpwm
> source folder.
>
> Maybe it has something to do with lates asdf which stores files
> compiled with asdf into separate .cache folder?

I am not sure how CLX is used in stumpwm. The change I committed contains
explicitely a logical pathname as in

(DEFSYSTEM "sb-bsd-sockets" :CLASS ASDF::PREBUILT-SYSTEM :LIB
"SYS:sb-bsd-sockets" :COMPONENTS ((:COMPILED-FILE "sb-bsd-sockets")))

so the system should be able to find the library because in that case ASDF
does not modify the path... I will look at it later at night.