[Ecls-list] [Maxima] Maxima/ECL combination not printing a leading zero

Dr. David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Fri Aug 6 00:20:37 UTC 2010

On 08/ 6/10 12:58 AM, Dr. David Kirkby wrote:

> Can anyone suggest what may or may not be the cause of this difference
> in behavior? There's a bit more details on a Sage trac bug ticket I
> created for this, though I believe there's enough information above.

Sorry, I forgot to put the trac ticket

which shows the missing leading zero when computing asinh(1.0) on a Solaris 10
x86 system, but with it correctly formatted on a Solaris 10 SPARC system.

It's also correctly formatted on Linux and OS X systems - the lack of a leading
zero seems unique to Solaris x86

Dave