[Ecls-list] [Maxima] Maxima/ECL combination not printing a leading zero

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 8 10:55:37 UTC 2010

Sorry for the lack of feedback. I am currently on holidays with no
computer and no stable internet access. I will look into this issue
when I come back, but just for the record, ECL's implementation of
FORMAT is that of CMUCL's with some minor changes to fit it in -- at
some points we may rely on the C library for printing, but this is not
done in FORMAT AFAIR

Juanjo