[Ecls-list] Help with asdf:make-build and packages

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 2 09:40:16 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Elliott Slaughter
<elliottslaughter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use asdf:make-build to build a system I built using asdf. My
> problem is that after the build completes, when I run the executable I
> created, none of my packages appear to exist.

Are you defining the packages in the *.asd files? If so, they are not
going to be included in the executable. Every package definition
should be in one of the compiled files that are going to be linked
into the program. *.asd files are just like makefiles: they do not
form part of the final image.