[Ecls-list] ECL on iPhone

Red Daly reddaly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:21:08 UTC 2009

I posted this message in september and thought I would see if anyone has any
insights this time around.  This is where I gave up last time I tried to get
ECL to compile for iPhone/armv6.  Has anyone had similar problems with other
platforms?  Does somebody with intimate knowledge of the build process know
how the indices could go wrong?

Red