[Ecls-list] ECL on iPhone

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 11 21:10:10 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 9:21 PM, Red Daly <reddaly at gmail.com> wrote:
> I posted this message in september and thought I would see if anyone has any
> insights this time around.  This is where I gave up last time I tried to get
> ECL to compile for iPhone/armv6.  Has anyone had similar problems with other
> platforms?  Does somebody with intimate knowledge of the build process know
> how the indices could go wrong?

Sorry, this went unnoticed through my mailbox. I have a pretty good
idea of what happens here: cross-compilation implies building ECL with
a different version, and it may be the case that the host version has
a different set of symbols. This may happen if the host and the cross
compiled version are configured with different flags.