[Ecls-list] ECL on iPhone?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 10 10:42:49 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 5:05 AM, Elliott Slaughter
<elliottslaughter at gmail.com> wrote:
> So far all I've found is the blog post from March [1]. I grabbed a copy of
> the git repo, but it doesn't want to compile for me. As stated in the post,
> the build script doesn't stop on errors, so I'm not sure where exactly it's
> breaking, but I can attach a transcript if that would be helpful.
> Thanks.
> [1] http://lambdajive.wordpress.com/2009/03/27/common-lisp-on-iphone-ecl-comes-through-at-last/

I am afraid those build instructions have become outdated. Actually
what is provided is not patches for iPhone support, but a script that
merges some changes and builds everything. We thus have no chance
right now of porting those changes. First because they are not so
easily identifiable, second because they are too old and third because
I do not have an iPhone development environment. I regret to say this,
but I myself do not have the time or tools to support this platform
without help.