[Ecls-list] ECL on iPhone?

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 04:05:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'd like to try out ECL on the iPhone. I know there was some work on getting
ECL to work on the iPhone last March; I'm wondering if there's been any
progress since then and whether the build process has been integrated into
the main ECL repository or not.

So far all I've found is the blog post from March [1]. I grabbed a copy of
the git repo, but it doesn't want to compile for me. As stated in the post,
the build script doesn't stop on errors, so I'm not sure where exactly it's
breaking, but I can attach a transcript if that would be helpful.

Thanks.

[1]
http://lambdajive.wordpress.com/2009/03/27/common-lisp-on-iphone-ecl-comes-through-at-last/

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict
the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay