[Ecls-list] Compilation on solaris

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 22 17:54:49 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Dr. David
Kirkby<david.kirkby at onetel.net> wrote:
> I can confirm that the 't2' you were using is a Sun T5240, it is running
> Solaris 10 update 7
> ECL builds for me ok on Solaris SPARC (on both 't2' and another machine)
> using a 32-bit ABI. As for using a 64-bit ABI, I have never tried.

My builds in the t2 cluster (Solaris 10 + SPARC) has finished. I just
noticed that the script I set up is regularly building ECL with the 64
bits ABI, which is what --enable-slow-config seems to produce. So
adding yours and my confirmation, it seems ECL is running pretty well
in this port.