[Ecls-list] About regression tests and libraries

Luke J Crook luke at balooga.com
Thu Aug 6 17:25:06 UTC 2009

Elliott Slaughter <elliottslaughter at ...> writes:

> I've been having difficulty running Alexandria (and thus CFFI) on Windows,
> which is why I was wondering if anyone else had observed the same results.

After compiling ECL with Visual C++, I get the following error when trying to
load CFFI/Alexandria.

A dialog box appears with the following;

"ecl2.exe - Bad Image"
"The application or DLL C:\DOCUME~1\....\Temp\ECL71A.tmp is not a valid Windows
image. Please check this against your installation diskette."

And from ECL;

- Luke