[Ecls-list] ECL libffi issues

David A. Ventimiglia ventimig at msu.edu
Mon Aug 3 23:42:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

Sorry, don't mean to be a pain, and I promise I won't bump this issue
again, but I was wondering if anyone has any insight?  This is the more
difficult issue for me personally than the ECL build issue, since using
LD_LIBRARY_PATH I can get ECL to run.  Granted, this libffi issue may be
with the lisp library I'm trying to use (GSLL), so maybe this isn't the
appropriate forum for it.  It's just that, it all works fine without
changing a thing in SBCL and in CLISP, and yet it doesn't work in ECL.
Again, the issue is that ECL appears not to be looking for libffi.so
in /usr/lib, but rather in $HOME.  It's probably something simple.
Anyway, thanks everyone.

All the best,
David

--