[Ecls-list] ECL on iPhone

Red Daly reddaly at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 02:04:10 UTC 2008

Initiliazed *ALIEN-DECLARATIONS* @ index 1445
Initiliazed TRAP-FPE @ index 1449

My latest problem, after building ECL without all the extensions you
mentioned, comes when ECL tries to look up the value of the symbol
*ALIEN-DECLARATIONS* using ECL_SYM("*ALIEN-DECLARATIONS*",1449).
Unfortunately, *ALIEN-DECLARATIONS* seems to be stored at 1445 in the
cl_symbols array.  For some reason these indexes appear to be different
during the compilation phase and the run-time phase.  any advice?

Here is the function causing the problems:

static cl_object L2create_type_name(cl_object V1)
{ VT3 VLEX3 CLSR3 STCK3
    cl_object value0;
    {
TTL:

if((ecl_memql(V1,ecl_symbol_value(ECL_SYM("*ALIEN-DECLARATIONS*",1449))))==Cnil){
    goto L29;}
    value0=cl_error(2,VV[3],V1)               /*
ERROR                              */;
    return value0;
L29:;
    value0=Cnil; NVALUES=1;