[Ecls-list] Can't compile ECL from CVS

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 1 19:18:49 UTC 2008

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Jeronimo Pellegrini <jpn at aleph0.info> wrote:
> I am trying to compile ECL from CVS, but there seems to be a problem.
> I have tried this on Debian unstable (both i386 and amd64).
> I checked out, ran ./configure, then make.
> Is there something I missed?

Not really. The only thing I can think of is that you got a partial
CVS update. This may happen if you download from CVS while I am
uploading patches. A second "cvs update", or "git pull", should clean
the sources -- but then you have to do a clean rebuild, because the
incomplete sources might have left your "build" directory in a bogus
state.

Instituto de Física Fundamental
CSIC, Serrano, 113, Madrid 28040 (Spain)