[Ecls-list] Fixes for the current git master, MSVC and not.

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 30 11:47:35 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Samium Gromoff
<_deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru> wrote:
> Although, I can't avoid but note, that whenever my branch is a
> strict superset of yours (which I announce) it is invariant
> that the merging with you is already done[1], so it is impossible
> for some changes to independently exist in both branches.

No, but think that I have to go through your logs and check the
different commits, and distinguish them from the merged ones, etc, etc
(*). I think it is more clear if you send individual patches (or even
a collective one if you feel more confortable) for review. If there
are conflicts, the burden on solving them will be placed on me,
anyway, but I already get filtered what are the real changes. These
patches may be sent to private email, to avoid unneeded traffic in the
list.

Of course, if this is too much work, you are really free to say no and
tell me to explore your repository (haha this sounds really dirty :-))
I was just pointing out what will help me work faster.

Juanjo

(*) If there is a single command in GIT to automate extracting the
patches that exist in your branch and not in mine, I really do not
know.