[Ecls-list] Fixes for the current git master, MSVC and not.

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 30 07:47:01 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 6:32 AM, Samium Gromoff
<_deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru> wrote:
> "Delete static libraries before creating a new one.
>  Solves problems with new versions of already installed object files."
> doesn't really help,

That fix is completely unrelated. It has to do with rebuilding ECL
after some of the lisp files have changed.

> On an unrelated note -- do you prefer submissions via patches or
> via git branches?

Definitely via patches. The branches force me to keep track of your
sources and guess which changes are already in my tree and which are
not.

Junajo