[Ecls-list] Fixes for the current git master, MSVC and not.

David Brown lisp at davidb.org
Thu Oct 30 16:48:00 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 12:47:35PM +0100, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:

>No, but think that I have to go through your logs and check the
>different commits, and distinguish them from the merged ones, etc, etc
>(*). I think it is more clear if you send individual patches (or even
>a collective one if you feel more confortable) for review. If there
>are conflicts, the burden on solving them will be placed on me,
>anyway, but I already get filtered what are the real changes. These
>patches may be sent to private email, to avoid unneeded traffic in the
>list.

You may just not be using the right git commands.  It is trivial in
git to ask for changes that are in one branch but not in another, at
least if you do your merges with 'merge' rather than cherry pick.

Feel free to ask any git questions, as you do have a resident git
evangelist/expert on the list (me).

David