[Ecls-list] ECL hang

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 15 06:08:15 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Dave Roberts <dave at vyatta.com> wrote:
> Anyway, I have a function called INIT-TERMIOS in my code.

I hope not, but it may be that this function gets the same name as the
initialization routine for that file. \

> Any hints for how to debug this?

If there is a compiler problem, the solution is typically to start
gdb, run ecl from the debugger, type (setf c::*delete-files* nil). at
the lisp prompt and compile and load your program. A Ctrl-C should
stop it and then you can get a backtrace.

If this does not work, feel free to send me a minimal set (or a large
set, ymmv) of files to reproduce the problem.