[Ecls-list] gray-stream support

Geo Carncross geocar at gmail.com
Tue May 6 03:00:04 UTC 2008

Sorry to wake this back up, but trivial-gray-streams needs to make
stream-element-type, open-stream-p and close be generic functions.

Right now, I'm doing this:

(setf (fdefinition 'close) #'gray:close)
(setf (fdefinition 'stream-element-type) #'gray:stream-element-type)
(setf (fdefinition 'open-stream-p) #'gray:open-stream-p)

which is pretty similar to what SBCL does when loading sb-gray. It at
least makes it possible to build all of hunchentoot's dependencies.

I'm not sure what the right way to resolve this is.