[Ecls-list] gray-stream support

David_Creelman at pa.com.au David_Creelman at pa.com.au
Tue May 6 03:20:14 UTC 2008

ecls-list-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net wrote on 06/05/2008 01:00:04 PM:

> Sorry to wake this back up, but trivial-gray-streams needs to make
> stream-element-type, open-stream-p and close be generic functions.
>
> Right now, I'm doing this:
>
> (setf (fdefinition 'close) #'gray:close)
> (setf (fdefinition 'stream-element-type) #'gray:stream-element-type)
> (setf (fdefinition 'open-stream-p) #'gray:open-stream-p)

Woo Hoo from the newbies !!!

I was trying to get hunchentoot going on my laptop over the last few days.
I got as far as this issue too.

So, if I read this right, this will mean that hunchentoot will load with
ECL now?

It probably won't serve up pages yet. Anywhere I can help, please let me
know (newbie tasks preffered).

Cheers
DC

PS Should note that I've managed to get the following going nicely in ECL.

cl-vecto
cl-pdf (need to turn off zlib compression for easy fix, but this can be
fixed longer term)
cl-typesetting

PAIP's prolog interpreter/compiler.

Have played with cl-rucksack, but there is a fair bit of work needed there
I think.

Have also played with asdf-install, but there are problems reloading after
compile. I might put these issues on the list.