[Ecls-list] Line Number of errors ?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 24 07:45:48 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>  I am right now committing a change that will push the bytecodes of a
>  function instead of the function name itself into the stack.  Tag:
>  (CVS 2008-04-24 09:43)

An example how this works:

foo.lisp

(print 1)
(cos 'A)

at the toplevel:

> (load "foo")

In function COS, the value of argument is
which is not of expected type NUMBER
Broken at EVAL.Available restarts:
1. (USE-VALUE) Supply a new value of type NUMBER.
Broken at EVAL. File:
#P"/Users/jjgarcia/src/common-lisp.net/ecl/build/foo.lsp" (Form #1)

Cheers