[Ecls-list] Line Number of errors ?

Geo Carncross geocar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:13:26 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 3:44 AM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>  Geo, this is how it is implemented right now. ECL binds
>  sys:*load-position* to the form number in src/c/load.d. This value is
>  used by the bytecodes compiler, which sets it into the interpreted
>  object.

You're right. I didn't even notice that. I was even looking for something
called exactly that! :)

What about something with the SI:REGISTER-THING semantics
I described? Would patches be accepted that populated this database?
Or do you have a better way to go about this?

> The problem is that currently this interpreted object is not
>  exported to the Invocation History Stack (IHS).

I'm sorry. I'm not sure I understand enough about ECL's internals to
understand this.