[Ecls-list] New Wikispace

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 6 21:54:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

there have been a lot of problems with TWiki, one of them related to
authentification. In the end I have managed to create a new wikispace
using SourceForge's resources. This should solve most problems, since
users who want to edit content in the wiki must just get a valid
SourceForge account.

The new wiki is here: http://ecls.wiki.sourceforge.net/   I have
already moved some pages. The other ones have been superseded by the
newer manual which is now linked from the main page. This manual
documents ECL, the library, internals, embedding ECL and extensions,
but there are many parts which still need revision, as I have not had
time to work on this for the last five months.

Regards,