[Ecls-list] Fix for homedir in Windows

Dustin Long dlong at stevens.edu
Wed May 9 02:12:26 UTC 2007

Previously, tilde_expand was ignoring the device part of the user's home
directory. So if I had HOME=d:/system/emacs, then (pathname "~/") =>
#p"/system/emacs". If run from a different drive, then (truename "~/")
would signal "not found". Patch for a fix is attached. I'm not sure if
the coding style is preferable, but it does the trick.

Also, Juanjo, you mentioned on 4/14 that (si::getcwd) returned short
directory names. I haven't been seeing this happen at all. I know you
don't have a windows machine, but would you happen to remember the steps
or setup to reproduce it? I'm using VC6 on WinXP.

Dustin