[Ecls-list] build.vc8 files in mac format

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 12 08:49:48 UTC 2007

2007/2/12, Dean O'Connor <dean.oconnor at ite.com.au>:

> Yes, it certainly seems to be a TortoiseCVS problem at least on my x64
> machine. [...]
> May I ask what Windows (x32/x64?) and TortoiseCVS version you tried ?

Actually, I had the same problem with TortoiseCVS "stable" on a XP
Home with 32 bits. The machine, though, is a Core 2 Duo, so it
definitely has 64 bit registers available, but I doubt one can use
them under Windows, may one?

Are there any other CVS clients around, other than cygwin/mingw32?
Would it make sense to make nightly CVS snapshots, then? This could be
another reason to provide a continously updated mirror using
mercurial, though.

Cheers,

Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/