[Ecls-list] build.vc8 files in mac format

Dean O'Connor dean.oconnor at ite.com.au
Mon Feb 12 09:27:50 UTC 2007

dunno much about Mercurial ...  but perhaps migrate to SVN :)
Seems like your host supports SVN.
http://common-lisp.net/faq.shtml

Of course, I would probably use TortoiseSVN .. LOL
We use TortoiseSVN for all our projects at work and no problems like
this one.
Also certainly easier for getting through firewalls - our Ops barred CVS
for ages.

cheers
deano