[Ecls-list] build.vc8 files in mac format

Dean O'Connor dean.oconnor at ite.com.au
Mon Feb 12 01:39:44 UTC 2007

Yes, it certainly seems to be a TortoiseCVS problem at least on my x64
machine.

I have submitted a bug tracker report to them.
May I ask what Windows (x32/x64?) and TortoiseCVS version you tried ?
I only seem to get the problem on x64 Windows XP, which you have to use
the 1.9 unstable series of TortoiseCVS.

cheers
deano