[Ecls-list] Does ECL build on AIX?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 8 21:29:24 UTC 2007

2007/2/8, Mark Hoemmen <mark.hoemmen at gmail.com>:
> it got through the previous problem just fine, but then bombed on the following:
>
> checking appropiate type for fixnums... configure: error: There is no
> appropiate integer type for the cl_fixnum type

Another C test program that fails. This one is tests the integer sizes
and finds out the right one (see src/aclocal.m4). As I said before, we
have to get it right. If these simple tests do not work, then there is
little chance that ECL itself will work!

Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/