[Ecls-list] Kamen Lisp - ECL embedded in Firefox

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Thu Apr 5 13:52:43 UTC 2007

Scribit Dustin Long dies 04/04/2007 hora 21:12:
> I wanted to announce a project I've been hacking on for a while. It's
> a Firefox extension that allows Common Lisp to be used instead of
> Javascript to script webpages. Naturally, it uses ECL as the lisp
> environment.

I've been waiting for it!

> http://www.cs.stevens.edu/~dlong/software/kamen/fib.html

One remark and some questions:

- the page is not a valid HTML document, the Lisp code should either be
  escaped or protected in CDATA sections
- why is the value of onClick "run();" and not "(run)"? does that mean
  that your code make it possible to call CL from JS?

BTW, will you release this code under a free licence?

Curiously,
Pierre
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A